Walk4Hand takes the protection of customer privacy very seriously.
Communication via our website Information that reaches us through our website is only used internally and is not passed on to other organizations for commercial purposes. We have no partnerships or special relationships with Internet advertising agencies. We have put in place the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorized use or alteration of information we receive on our site.
Communication by email
The information you send by e-mail will only be read by us. The content is secret to third parties. If you do not wish to receive e-mails in the future, please contact us at the address provided.
If you provide us with your telephone number via the web, you may be contacted by telephone with regard to information about our services. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please contact us at the address provided. The information you provide us by telephone is personal and remains secret for third parties. Communication during our services All information provided by you will be kept confidential by us. In case of questions from third parties, we rely on professional secrecy.
Walk4Hand makes every effort to guarantee your privacy and handles personal data very carefully. Walk4Hand complies with the legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
Why do we process your personal data?
We only process and collect personal data that is necessary to provide the service, this:
– To answer questions by e-mail or telephone
– To inform the donor by e-mail about the progress of the charity until the final goal is reached
– Carrying out administration in connection with the donation Walk4Hand can always make changes to the privacy statement and changes are recorded per date
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following general terms and conditions apply to all agreements concluded between Walk4Hand and the donor.
- The donor agrees to voluntarily deposit an amount via his financial institution to the account number of Walk4Hand
- The amount is only used for the purchase of Naked Prosthetics and will not be used for other purposes
- After the deposit, the amount cannot be claimed back
- The action runs until the goal is reached or the amount is reached, then everything is stopped
- Walk4Hand is not responsible for any costs that may be charged by the financial institution for a deposit via online platform or other options.
- The deposited amount is placed in a separate account solely for the purpose of achieving the goal and purchasing Naked Prosthetics
- If there is any disagreement, the donor must submit a complaint in writing within 2 days after the payment of the amount. This can be done by e-mail or by post. Walk4Hand will contact the relevant donor and verify whether the complaint is justified. After day 14, in case of a well-founded complaint, the amount can be refunded to the donor and the complaint will be definitively closed.
Terms and conditions privacy statements: 16/04/2023